Planning Company: JTB Corp.
Address: 2-3-11 Higashi Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
Japan Tourism Agency Registered Travel Agent (No. 64)
A member of the Japan Association of Travel Agents
1. If the minimum number of participants (1) is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
2. Lunch will be a bento box meal. Drinks are not included.
Vegetarian meals and halal certified meals are available and must be requested at the time of booking. Same-day changes cannot be made.
3. [“Let’s learn about the culture of Mt. Fuji!” The Fujisan World Heritage Center (South Hall), visited as a part of the “Let’s learn about the culture of Mt. Fuji!” campaign, is closed on Feb. 27 and Mar. 27, so the adjacent Fujisan World Heritage Center North Hall (free) will be visited instead on these days. (The North Hall offers free rentals of white mountain garb and walking sticks on Feb. 27 and Mar. 27 as well) The tour will not be cancelled and refunds will not be issued for this reason.
4. If the Fuji Subaru Line to Mt. Fuji's 5th station is blocked due to road surface freezing or accidents, the tour will be taken to the highest elevation point possible. No alternative destinations are planned when the tour reaches beyond the 1st station (2nd station or higher). When the tour has to turn back at the 1st station, or when the Fuji Subaru Line is completely blocked, the tour will visit Oishi Park or Fujisan World Heritage Center (North Hall). Please note that an alternative itinerary may also be omitted depending on road conditions.
5. Time at Shiraito Falls, Fujisan Hongu Sengen Taisha Shrine, and Fujisan World Heritage Center (Shizuoka) may be shortened depending on road conditions, or replaced in the itinerary with one or more of the following: Kitaguchi Hongu Fuji Sengen Shrine, Lake Kawaguchi Oishi Park, Lake Kawaguchi cruise, Lake Kawaguchi Ropeway, Itchiku Kubota Art Museum, etc. However, such changes in the itinerary will not be cause for cancellation of the tour or issuing of refunds. In such cases, the return time may be delayed. (Arrival time at Shinjuku is estimated at around 20:00 or 21:00.)
6. Due to weather conditions, Mt. Fuji may not be visible even from the base. However, the tour will not be cancelled and refunds will not be given for this reason.
7. The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations. Note that these will not be accepted as reasons for requesting booking charge refunds.
8. Mt. Fuji's 5th Station is typically 10 to 15 degrees Celsius colder than Tokyo. On tours in autumn and winter, please bring a coat and other warm clothing.
9. Due to the early sunset, for tours in January through March, and in November and December, the visit to Fujisan Hongu Sengen Taisha Shrine and Fujisan World Heritage Center (Shizuoka) may be changed to Kitaguchi Hongu Fuji Sengen Shrine or Lake Kawaguchi. Refunds will not be issued in this case.
10. Arrival time to Shin-Fuji Station and Shinjuku may vary depending on the season and day of the week due to traffic conditions, and may be considerably delayed. Thank you for your understanding.
11. Transportation may be delayed by traffic congestion. Even if you miss your Shinkansen after disembarking at Shin-Fuji Station due to a delay, no refunds will be given. Please ride the next train in the Non-reserved section. If you plan on taking a Shinkansen after the tour ends, please make sure to choose a Shinkansen departing Shin-Fuji Station at 16:30 or later.
12. [Bus Company] Bus company used will be one of the following.
Fuji Kyuko Kanko Co., Ltd.; Fuji Express Co., Ltd.; KM Kanko Bus Co., Ltd.; Hato Bus Co., Ltd.; Tokyo Yasaka Sightseeing Bus Co., Ltd.; Heisei Enterprise Co., Ltd.; Amore Kotsu Ltd., Tokyo Bus Co., Ltd.; Toto Kanko Bus Co., Ltd.; Chuo Kanko Co., Ltd.; or Tokyo Limousine Co., Ltd.